<< Back to Property Search
Sold

Broadway Street 8-Unit

Broadway Street 8-Unit

https://www.josephbernard.net/broadway
Address:
7408 NE Broadway Street, Portland, Oregon 97213
Price:
$555,000
Units:
8
Price per unit:
$74,875
Cap Rate:
7.74%
Year Built:
1957

Highlights

  • New Vinyl Windows Installed Through the Energy Trust of Oregon's Program
  • Near Public Transportation
  • Easy to Rent Location
  • 3 Units Remodeled in the Fall of 2008
Get More Information

Please fill out the fields below to receive further information about Broadway Street 8-Unit


Sold

Broadway Street 8-Unit

Summary

This eight unit complex is located in the Montavilla neighborhood on the corner of NE 75th Avenue and NE Broadway Street, just south of I-84 in Portland, Oregon.  It is a single story brick building in an easy to rent location, with three units remodeled in the fall of 2008.  New vinyl windows have been installed through the Energy Trust of Oregon's program as well.

Highlights

  • New Vinyl Windows Installed Through the Energy Trust of Oregon's Program
  • Near Public Transportation
  • Easy to Rent Location
  • 3 Units Remodeled in the Fall of 2008
Sold

Broadway Street 8-Unit

Montavilla borders north to south between Highway 30 and SE Division Street, and east to west from NE 76th Avenue and I-205.  The TriMet MAX Light Rail system runs along NE Halsey Street as well, giving residents easy access to the rest of the city.  Members of this community can also enjoy many city parks and recreational facilities such as Glenfair Park and the Montavilla Community Center.

Recently the neighborhood has created a farmers market, located on SE 82nd Avenue and SE Stark Street.  here, residents can buy and sell fresh produce, locally made cheeses and breads, handcrafted goods, and features a wide array of other entertainment.  Approximately 61% of the Montavilla residents own their homes, leaving 39% as renters.

Portland is the largest city in Oregon, and the fourth largest city on the west coast.  The Portland Metro Area is home to nearly 2 million people, and sits approximately 78 miles from the ocean and 65 miles from the Cascade Mountains.

In 2008 Money Magazine named Portland one of the "Top 10  Places to Live".  Portland is also well known for its strong land-use planning and investment into public transportation.  Some of the larger Portland employers include Nike, Columbia Sportswear, Tektronix, Precision Castparts Corp, and Mentor Graphics Corp.

Sold

Broadway Street 8-Unit

Park Place East
220 NE 143rd Avenue, Portland, Oregon, 97230
josephbernard
Price: $1,065,036 Units: 13 Price per Unit: $81,926 Cap Rate: 7.00%
Rosegate
110 NE 60th Avenue, Portland, Oregon, 97213
josephbernard
Price: $592,475 Units: 6 Price per Unit: $98,746 Cap Rate: 5.70%
2838 SE 35th Place
2838 SE 35th Place, Portland, Oregon, 97202
josephbernard
Price: $460,000 Units: 6 Price per Unit: $76,667 Cap Rate: 4.00%
7226 NE Broadway Street
7226 NE Broadway Street, Portland, Oregon, 97213
josephbernard
Price: $0 Units: 0 Price per Unit: $0 Cap Rate: 0.00%
Ellington
1610 NE 66th Avenue, Portland, Oregon, 97213
josephbernard
Price: $0 Units: 0 Price per Unit: $0 Cap Rate: 0.00%
Orchard Homes
105 NE 61st Avenue, Portland, Oregon, 97213
josephbernard
Price: $0 Units: 0 Price per Unit: $0 Cap Rate: 0.00%
Sold

Broadway Street 8-Unit

image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
Sold

Broadway Street 8-Unit

Document Title Document Type
Property Flyer Adobe PDF
Sold

Broadway Street 8-Unit

Bernard Gehret
bgehret@josephbernard.net
Joseph Bernard, LLC
5200 SW Macadam Avenue
Suite 300
Portland, Oregon 97239
503.546.9390 Main
866.546.9390 Toll Free
503.546.9395 Fax